Rollover accidents can cause catastrophic injuries. These accidents result in about one-third of highway fatalities. If you were injured in a roll-over accident in San Diego, CA, we can help.
The San Diego rollover accident lawyers of Mission Personal Injury Lawyers, have over 43 years of combined legal experience. Our legal team has a 99% success rate for the cases we handle. We have recovered millions of dollars for personal injury clients throughout San Diego County.
Contact our law firm to schedule your free consultation with an experienced San Diego car accident attorney. Let’s begin working on a legal option to recover a fair settlement for your car accident claim. Call us at (619) 777-5555 today!
Table of Contents
How Our San Diego Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You With an Accident Claim
It can be difficult to investigate a car accident yourself, especially when recovering from severe injuries. Insurance companies do not help you prove your case. You have the burden of proof to establish that another party was responsible for causing the car crash.
Hiring experienced accident lawyers to handle your case gives you the resources of a law firm on your side. Your attorney understands the tactics insurance companies use to fight injury claims and how to fight back successfully.
When you hire the legal team at Mission Personal Injury Lawyers, you can expect us to:
- Investigate your traffic accident to determine the factors that contributed to the cause
- Identify the parties responsible for the cause of the crash
- File claims with the insurance provider
- Document your damages and the severity of your injuries
- Calculate an accurate value for your damages and work to get you that amount
- Monitor the statute of limitations to file lawsuits
When the other parties do not negotiate in good faith, we prepare to take the matter to court. We are experienced and skilled trial attorneys, in addition to aggressive negotiators.
Contact our law office online or by telephone to request a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys in San Diego, California.
Common Causes of Rollover Accidents in San Diego, CA
“Tripping” events cause most rollover accidents. Tripping events are when the vehicle wheels strike an object causing the vehicle to roll over. For example, the vehicle may strike a center divider, curb, or another object before the vehicle rolls over onto its side or roof.
Rollover crashes also occur when a driver goes around a curve too fast or overcorrects. The momentum may cause the vehicle to roll. Trucks and SUVs have a high risk of rolling over because they are top-heavy.
Factors that can lead to a rollover accident include, but are not limited to:
- Distracted driving
- Fatigued or drowsy driving
- Drugged and drunk driving
- Reckless and aggressive driving
- Wrong left turn or u-turn
- Road defects
Injuries Caused by Rollover Accidents in San Diego, California
Injury victims may sustain in a rollover accident include:
- Amputations and paralysis
- Airbag injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ failure
- Fractures and broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Crushing injuries
- Seatbelt injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Neck and back injuries
Immediate emergency medical treatment is usually required after a rollover accident. Therefore, it is crucial that you obtain medical care as soon as possible for your wellbeing. This treatment can also help you document your injuries for a personal injury claim.
Damages Recovered for a San Diego Rollover Accident
Examples of damages that might be included in an injury claim are:
- The cost of personal care and medical treatment
- In-home nursing care and long-term nursing care facilities
- Loss of income and benefits, including future lost wages and loss of earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Disabilities and impairments
- Reduced quality of life
The value of your damages depends on the severity of your injuries and other factors. The insurance company may offer a settlement amount before you complete treatment or seek legal advice. This tactic is designed to avoid paying full value for your claim.
Who is Responsible for Damages Caused by a Rollover Crash in San Diego?
The driver who caused the crash is typically liable for damages. For example, in a multiple vehicle rollover accident, another driver could be liable for your damages.
Some rollover crashes could be caused by road debris or inadequately maintained roads. As a result, government entities and other parties could be liable for damages in those cases.
Proving fault and liability for a rollover accident is essential for recovering compensation for damages.
Evidence that could be used to prove fault includes:
- Physical evidence from the accident scene
- Accident reports by the California Highway Patrol and other law enforcement agencies
- Photographs and videos of the accident from traffic cameras or surveillance cameras
- Eyewitness testimony
- Statements from the drivers
- Analysis by accident reconstructionists and other expert witnesses
- Medical records describing injuries
Our San Diego rollover accident attorneys handle all aspects of the investigation. We prepare a compelling demand for settlement backed up by evidence and legal theories. Our lawyers aggressively negotiate for the most money available for your claim.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers in San Diego, CA for a Free Consultation
We are here to help you when you need trusting legal advice and representation. You do not need to face this problem alone. Let us help you get the money you deserve after a car accident.
Call now to schedule a free consultation with a Car Crash Lawyer in San Diego, CA.
Other Car Accident Claims We Cover in San Diego
Our law firm handles all types of car accident cases involving:
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Defective tire accidents
- Head-on crashes
- Highway crashes
- Intersection accidents
- Lane change crashes
- Parking lot accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Self-driving car crashes
- Red and yellow light accidents
- Uninsured motorist claims
- Suv-rollover accident
- Recreational vehicle accidents
San Diego Car Accident Resources
- California Child Car Seat Laws
- Can I Be Compensated For Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident in San Diego?
- Car Inspection Laws in San Diego, CA
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in San Diego?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take to Settle in California?
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Most Dangerous Roads and Intersections in San Diego, CA
- San Diego Car Accident Statistics