Mission Personal Injury Lawyers
201 E Main Suite 106
El Paso, Texas 79901
Clients can find our office at 201 E Main St, Suite 106, El Paso, Texas 79901.
Our law office is located in the One San Jacinto Plaza building, also called the Chase Tower, at the intersection of Main St and Mesa St in Downtown El Paso. We are across the street from San Jacinto Plaza. Our office is three blocks east of Southwest University Park. Our building is two blocks from the El Paso Museum of Art and three blocks from the El Paso Museum of History.
The El Paso County Courthouse is four blocks southeast of our building, and the El Paso Municipal Court is seven blocks east of us. The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas is about one-half mile east of our office. We are three blocks west of El Paso City Hall. We are about seven miles west of El Paso International Airport.
- From the North: Take US-54 toward Downtown El Paso. Take exit 21B, I-10W/US-180W/Las Cruces. Merge onto I-10W/US-180W and continue to exit 19B, Downtown/Convention Center/Tourist Information/Museums. Merge onto Missouri Ave. Turn left onto Kansas St, then turn right onto Main St. Follow the road to our office near the intersection with Mesa St.
- From the South: Go north on El Paso St. Turn right onto 6th Ave and then left on Oregon St. Turn right onto Main St and continue to our office near Mesa St.
- From the East: Head west on I-10/US-180 toward Downtown El Paso. Take exit 19B, Downtown/Convention Center/Tourist Information/Museums, and merge onto Missouri Ave at the bottom of the ramp. Turn left onto Kansas St. Turn right onto Main St and continue to our office.
- From the West: Take I-10 east to exit 19, Downtown/Convention Center/Tourist Information/Museums. Continue straight onto Wyoming Ave, then turn right onto Mesa St. Follow Mesa St to our office on Main St.
How To Get To Our Law Office in El Paso, TX
- The Cortez Annex
- Diversified Parking, Inc.
- The Palace at Park Central J-Lot
- Parking Mills Plaza Garage
- 500 Mesa/Franklin
- Franklin Ave/Mesa St
- Kansas St/Mills Ave
- Stanton St/Missouri Ave
- Kansas St./Main Dr.
- El Paso BCycle: San Jacinto Plaza
- Our building has a public parking garage. You can enter the parking garage from Franklin Ave between Mesa St and Stanton St. You can also reach the valet parking for our building through the entrance on Mesa St, between Main St and Franklin Ave.
The Cortez Annex across Main St from our building also has public parking. You can enter their garage from Main St between Mesa St and Stanton St.
If you plan to travel by public transportation, you can reach our office using Sun Metro. Bus route 4 runs along Stanton St and stops at Stanton St and Main St about half a block from our office. Bus routes 34, 36, and 50 stop at Mesa St and Franklin Ave, which is less than a block from our office. All these routes include the Downtown Transit Center, where you can transfer to or from other routes.
Top Sights in El Paso
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week so that you can easily schedule a free consultation.
To request a consultation, please fill out the contact form on our website. During your consultation, you will have the opportunity to speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer. You can discuss your accident and injuries and learn about your legal options with no obligation to hire our law firm.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel El Paso Downtown
- Hotel Indigo El Paso Downtown, an IHG Hotel
- Stanton House | El Paso Downtown
- The Plaza Hotel Pioneer Park
- Hotel Paso Del Norte, Autograph Collection
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights by Interest
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents in El Paso
Mission Personal Injury Lawyers is dedicated to helping accident victims get the best possible outcomes in their cases. Our family-operated firm of personal injury lawyers in El Paso represents clients injured in all types of accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, workplace accidents, slip and fall accidents, and other incidents involving injuries or fatalities resulting from the actions of others.
More than 43 Years of Collective Experience
The El Paso personal injury lawyers at Mission Personal Injury Lawyers have over 43 years of combined experience. During that time, our lawyers have set a 99% track record of successfully resolving our clients’ cases.
The firm has recovered tens of millions of dollars for injured accident victims. Contact us to schedule a free consultation to learn how we can help you.
Areas We Serve In El Paso, TX
Alfalfa, Delgado Park, Downtown El Paso, Northeast El Paso, El Paso High, Ysleta, Central El Paso, Montwood, El Segundo Barrio, Thomas Manor, Shawver Park, O’Shea Keleher, Mesquite Hills, Loma Terrace, Sageland, Kern Place, Mesa Hills, Manhattan Heights, Angel’s Triangle, Chihuahuita, Northwest El Paso, Pebble Hills Park, Pendale, Ranchos del Sol, Resler Canyon, Castner Heights, and more surrounding areas in El Paso County.