Our San Diego car accident attorneys have helped numerous clients get back on their feet after a crash. We’ve recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation to date. Let us help you after your car crash.
Table of Contents
How Can Mission Personal Injury Lawyers Help Me After a Lane Change Crash in San Diego, California?
Lane change crashes can be devastating, especially if cars are traveling at a high rate of speed. Medical bills and other damages can pile up quickly after your crash. If someone else caused your accident, you deserve compensation. Our San Diego personal injury lawyers can help you get it.
Mission Personal Injury Lawyers has over four decades of combined experience with car accident cases in San Diego, California. We’ve achieved a 99% success rate for the cases we handle and recovered millions of dollars for injured clients.
When you hire us, you’re attorney will:
- Conduct an independent investigation into your crash to gather evidence
- Identify all responsible parties and insurance policies involved in your crash
- Calculate all your damages
- Handle all administrative tasks and filings
- Negotiate with the insurers for fair compensation
We’ll do what it takes to get you the compensation you deserve, including going to trial. Contact us today for a free consultation with a San Diego personal injury attorney to discuss your claim.
How Common Are Car Accidents in San Diego?
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were over 3600 traffic fatalities in California in 2019. San Diego is the 4th deadliest county in California for car accidents. The county had 307 traffic fatalities in 2019.
What is My San Diego, CA Lane Change Crash Case Worth?
There are typically three kinds of damages available in a personal injury case:
- Economic – these compensate for your financial losses like lost pay, repairs, and medical expenses
- Non-Economic – these compensate for your non-financial losses, such as pain and suffering, emotional distress, and reduced quality of life.
- Punitive – these punish the defendant in rare cases of extreme misconduct
Generally speaking, damages should put you in the same position as before your accident. The experienced attorneys at Mission Personal Injury Lawyers will calculate the full extent of your damages. Then, we will fight for every penny you are entitled to under California law.
What if the Insurance Companies are Trying to Blame Me for a Lane Change Crash in San Diego?
It’s not uncommon for multiple parties to share blame for an accident. California is a comparative fault state. You can recover damages even if you are partially at fault for your lane change crash. However, your damages will be reduced by your percentage of fault for the accident.
Insurance companies love this rule. If they can shift blame to you, they pay less. You need skilled representation to push back against allegations of comparative fault. Contact Mission Personal Injury Lawyers right away to protect your rights.
How Do I Prove Negligence in San Diego, California?
Negligence has four elements:
To prove negligence, you would argue the other driver breached their duty to exercise reasonable care when changing lanes. You would allege this failure caused your accident and injuries. However, you need proof of your claim.
Our San Diego car accident attorneys will gather evidence such as accident reports, dash cam/surveillance footage, eyewitness testimony, and more. We can even consult experts like accident reconstructionists to prove your claim. Contact us today to get started.
How Long Do I Have to Sue After a Lane Change Crash in San Diego?
If you do not file your lawsuit within two years of your accident, you will be barred from recovering compensation. Don’t hesitate—contact our team at Mission Personal Injury Lawyers, to begin working on your case.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers in San Diego, CA for Help
If someone injured you in a lane change crash in San Diego, you need Mission Personal Injury Lawyers on your team. Our car accident lawyers have over 43 years of combined experience. We want to fight for justice for you. Contact us right now for your free consultation.
Other Common San Diego Car Accident Claims We Handle
Our law firm handles all types of car accident cases involving:
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Head-on crashes
- Highway crashes
- Intersection accidents
- Left turn crashes
- Multi-vehicle crashes
- Parking lot accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Self-driving car crashes
- Single vehicle accidents
- U-turn accidents
- Red and yellow light accidents
- Suv-rollover accident
- Recreational vehicle accidents
San Diego Car Accident Resources
- California Child Car Seat Laws
- Can I Be Compensated For Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident in San Diego?
- Car Inspection Laws in San Diego, CA
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in San Diego?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take to Settle in California?
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Most Dangerous Roads and Intersections in San Diego, CA
- San Diego Car Accident Statistics